Welcome Condominium and Homeowner Associations
The accounting professionals at Cherry, Bekaert & Holland (CB&H) have been providing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting, billing, accounting and bookkeeping services to condominium and homeowner associations for over 25 years. State and federal legislation has a profound impact in the way associations operate, and CB&H offers a wide range of financial management and consulting services to help associations operate more effectively. Simply put, we handle everything about your association's finances so your property manager can focus on what they do best - manage your property.
Some of the many services CB&H provides to condominium and homeowners associations include:
- Prepare monthly financial statements to keep management and the board of directors current on all aspects of the association's finances
- Maintain accounts receivable records for each unit in the association, including detailed histories of maintenance fees, other assessments and charges, and unit owner's payments
- Send late fee notices to all owners with delinquent accounts in accordance with the association's collection policy and coordinate collection efforts with the association's legal counsel
- Coordinate timely payment of the association's bills and prepare payments of vendors' invoices
- Assist the association by preparing the bank reconciliations for all bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintain the association's accounting records for its reserves by separately accounting for all revenues and expenditures within each component of the replacement fund
- Maintain the association's accounting records for any special assessments
- Assist the board of directors in preparing the annual budget
- Prepare annual mailing of monthly maintenance fee payment coupon books to all unit owners
- Prepare employees' payroll checks
- Prepare quarterly and annual federal and state payroll tax returns
For over 60 years, Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P. (CB&H) has provided high-quality financial and management services to a diverse and successful client base. As an innovative and highly professional certified public accounting and consulting firm, CB&H serves as a valued advisor to over 25,000 clients by providing guidance on important operational and individual matters.
Currently ranked among the top 30 accounting firms in the nation, CB&H is uniquely positioned to impart quality, cost-effective and practical advice to clients that include multinational corporations, private businesses, nonprofit organizations, governmental entities, emerging or start-up firms and successful individuals.
The Firm of Choice in the Southeast for all your accounting, audit, tax and consulting needs, CB&H offers the extensive service opportunities normally associated with national firms, coupled with the personal relationship, value-based fee structure and service continuity of a local firm.
As one of the largest regional CPA firms headquartered in the Southeast, CB&H’s resource network stretches across six states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, and nationally and internationally through our alliance with Baker Tilly International, an association of independent accounting and consulting firms.
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33134
401 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
West Palm Beach
One Clearlake Centre
250 Australian Avenue South
West Palm Beach, FL 33401